I’ve been attending the library book club in my city for close to a decade. I often feel that I don’t read enough books, and preparing for the club forces me to add about a dozen each year. This particular group has a lot of regulars, and while we often disagree about books, for many reasons, I’ve never gotten angry with any of them about our differing opinions. Until last week, when the club discussed this book.
Search TheBetterEditor Blog:
- Burn This Book Review: An Arsonist’s Guide to Writers’ Homes in New England (2007, Brock Clarke) September 27, 2014
- ISIS or ISIL? What’s in a name? A lot if you’re paying attention. August 12, 2014
- Word Crimes: Weird Al gets it. Why don’t the grammar police? July 19, 2014
- What is an epicenter? Maybe not what you think. June 30, 2014
- If your eyes are on the ground, where did you put your boots? May 31, 2014
Search the archive